Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A reason for being

Dear Readers,

Welcome to my blog.  The purpose of this blog is to share my impressions and experiences of activities in Erie County, Pennsylvania and the surrounding area.  I will go any where my budget allows: restaurants, lectures, concerts, museums, bookstores, libraries, whatever.  I hope to keep the entries relatively short (less than 500 words) and from time to time add photographs of the life and beauty of this area.

Today is March 1, 2011.  I have a list of places to go this month so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl,
    I am liking your blog. Hopefully I can join you in some of your visits to places around Erie! I enjoyed your comments on the wedding dress display at the Curtze Mansion. I just set up a blog of my own. Check it out!
    lifesadanceblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete